SAP Business Objects Report Developer
|Title:||SAP Business Objects Report Developer|
DescriptionCapgemini Government Solutions
As a leading provider of services in the public sector – civilian, defense, state and local, & healthcare organizations – Capgemini Government Solutions (CGGS) understands what is required to accelerate business decision making, increase productivity, improve quality in project delivery, and provide the services vital to effectively managing a program. Our consulting teams work with public sector organizations to solve mission-critical problems quickly by identifying, designing, and implementing value added changes in their strategies and operations. Our key offerings include IV&V Services, Strategy and Transformation, Supply Chain Management, Business Intelligence and Analytics, Enterprise Resource Planning, Organizational Change Management, Human Capital Management and Program Management.
We’ve helped the Department of Homeland Security, Department of Defense, and the Department of Agriculture – just to name a few of our clients – implement programs, transform their organizations, and solve some of their toughest issues. As a wholly owned subsidiary of the Capgemini Group, we have an agile, entrepreneurial corporate environment in the unique position of having the support of a multibillion-dollar international organization. And, just like our clients, we are here to serve. At Capgemini, People Matter, Results Count.
Role: SAP Business Objects Report Developer
- Responsible for the creation of technical design specs for universes and reports, develop universes and reports, perform testing, develop user guides and perform end user training
- The resource will deploy Business Intelligence solutions and establish one or more primary Business Objects Universes.
- Perform regular maintenance on Universes for performance
- Maintain front-end security of data
- Provide user support for data issues
- Install software as required
- Resolve software issues on user workstations, resolve access to application and data issues for users
- Provide follow-on support for end users after training
- U.S Citizenship required
- Must possess a Top Secret security clearance
- Good SQL Skills
- Good Understanding of Data Warehouse Concepts
- WebI and SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise (preferred)
- BOR will have experience developing reports using Crystal Reports 2008/2011
- Four (4) plus (+) years working in Business Intelligence and/or Data Warehousing
- Three (3) plus (+) years experience working hands-on with Business Objects product
- Three (3) plus (+) with WEBI report development
- Develop complex Web intelligence reports in BOXI 3.1/4.0
- Two (2) plus (+) years using complex formatting (i.e. alerter sections, breaks, filters, prompts, variable contexts, drill downs, etc.).
- Five (5) plus (+) years experience with Oracle PL/SQL 10G or greater.
At Capgemini, you will own your individual career and actively participate in the planning of your professional development. Qualified candidates must also have superior aptitude for analytical concepts, oral and written communication skills, customer focus, teamwork abilities, integrity, and relationship-building skills. Time management skills are a must, as well as the ability to be flexible and creative. Demonstrated leadership ability is a plus.
This opportunity is located in Arlington, VA.
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. Capgemini provides its clients with insights and capabilities that boost their freedom to achieve superior results through a unique way of working - the Collaborative Business Experience. Present in 44 countries, Capgemini reported 2012 global revenues of over $13 billion and employs over 125,000 people worldwide.
Capgemini has an amicable environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. Moreover, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes Health, Dental, group life, accidental death and dismemberment, short and long-term disability, group automobile, homeowners, and legal plan insurance. Additionally, we offer competitive salaries and a great profit sharing/401K plan.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications