SAP Business Objects System Administrator
|Title:||SAP Business Objects System Administrator|
DescriptionCapgemini Government Solutions
As a leading provider of services in the public sector – civilian, defense, state and local, & healthcare organizations – Capgemini Government Solutions (CGGS) understands what is required to accelerate business decision making, increase productivity, improve quality in project delivery, and provide the services vital to effectively managing a program. Our consulting teams work with public sector organizations to solve mission-critical problems quickly by identifying, designing, and implementing value added changes in their strategies and operations. Our key offerings include IV&V Services, Strategy and Transformation, Supply Chain Management, Business Intelligence and Analytics, Enterprise Resource Planning, Organizational Change Management, Human Capital Management and Program Management.
We’ve helped the Department of Homeland Security, Department of Defense, and the Department of Agriculture – just to name a few of our clients – implement programs, transform their organizations, and solve some of their toughest issues. As a wholly owned subsidiary of the Capgemini Group, we have an agile, entrepreneurial corporate environment in the unique position of having the support of a multibillion-dollar international organization. And, just like our clients, we are here to serve. At Capgemini, People Matter, Results Count.
Role: SAP Business Objects System Administrator
- Shall provide extremely high-level subject matter proficiency for work on the Business Objects Enterprise and Data Services Platform
- Provide advanced knowledge and analysis of Business Objects 4.0 application installation and configuration experience
- Provide expertise on installing, configuring, and troubleshooting middleware on servers
- Will provide and in-depth understanding of the Business Objects 4.0 Security model including experience with the audit database and reporting
- Basic triage capabilities of network interface devices, understanding of DNS, TCP/IP Experience and understanding of standard application of development life-cycle-management
- Writes detailed description of installation/system administrator/user manuals as required
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Must possess a Top Secret security clearance
- Demonstrated experience managing Java API for Business Objects Enterprise
- Five (5) plus (+) experience installing/configuring/managing/maintaining Business Objects Enterprise
- One (1) year experience installing, configuring, managing Business Objects Data Services
- SAP Business Objects
- Good Database knowledge
- Good SQL Skills
- Good Understanding of Data Warehouse Concepts
- Experience with Business objects Mobility is a preferred.
- Understanding of DNS (Domain Name System) preferred
- TCP/IP Experience preferred
At Capgemini, you will own your individual career and actively participate in the planning of your professional development. Qualified candidates must also have superior aptitude for analytical concepts, oral and written communication skills, customer focus, teamwork abilities, integrity, and relationship-building skills. Time management skills are a must, as well as the ability to be flexible and creative. Demonstrated leadership ability is a plus.
This opportunity is located in Arlington, VA.
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. Capgemini provides its clients with insights and capabilities that boost their freedom to achieve superior results through a unique way of working - the Collaborative Business Experience. Present in 44 countries, Capgemini reported 2012 global revenues of over $13 billion and employs over 125,000 people worldwide.
Capgemini has an amicable environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. Moreover, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes Health, Dental, group life, accidental death and dismemberment, short and long-term disability, group automobile, homeowners, and legal plan insurance. Additionally, we offer competitive salaries and a great profit sharing/401K plan.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications